Thursday, April 7, 2011

just an encouraging word

Sometimes you read an encouraging word that reminds you of what you are doing it all for. I really needed this one today from the Brave Girls daily emails. Hugs my friends.

Brave Girls Club


Dear Irreplaceable Girl,


It might feel like the progress has stopped, like things have been stuck for a long time, or like they might not ever go past where they are now. But, beautiful girl, if you are working towards the life you yearn for, or even just focusing your attention on what it will take to get there....things are happening to get you there that you don't even see.



Don't lose hope now...you have come so far, done so much, and created such beautiful pictures of it all in your head. If there are roadblocks along the way, just go around them, move them or find another way.


If your heart is telling you the way to go...GO! Even if it seems impossible, or terribly difficult, or futile. Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy...and the way something hard-earned feels and tastes has no comparison...it is worth it!

 
You can do this...keep up the great work and remember that tomorrow is a brand new day to wake up with a new attitude and a new commitment to do whatever it takes!



You are so loved!


xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Lucy,
    His words made ​​my day happier, I need these very words!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs!

    Tania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the words I need to read and reread :) I appreciate you posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome to find this in the email at the exact 'right time'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy ...this is just the words I need to read and reread !!!
    I love so much you posting it.
    I wish to you and your family have a wonderful Easter!!!
    Let´me know that your works is such a big inspiration for me !!!
    Hugs
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.