Monday, March 7, 2011

With One Palette - Somerset Studio

For a very long time, I've had a goal......to be published in Somerset Studio. Somerset Studio is the first mixed media magazine I ever purchased years ago and I've dreamed of one day showing my work on their pages. A few months ago I was contacted by the editor, Christen Olivarez, to see if I was interested in putting together a collection for Just One Palette - one of their monthly colums. It's a dream come true.
Thank you, Somerset Studio......another goal met and I couldn't be happier. I believe this issue is now available.....it's a great one! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Big Congrats to you Lucy!!! I am so very Happy for you!!!!

    Wishing you a great week!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats dear Lucy,you so deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congratulations. I'm so excited for you that your dream came to reality. You make beautiful mixed media artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lucy! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy I enjoy too much your blog and projects!
    Congratulations!

    Caroline (from Brazil)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS Lucy!
    You must be feeling quite proud of yourself right now, and rightly so.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lucy!!! Beijos from Brazil! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.