Monday, March 21, 2011

Upcoming Class with Bethany Kartchner

I just have to share an incredible project and class with you all today! My very dear friend, Bethany Kartchner will be teaching this class next month........for only $5......yes, that's right......$5!!!!!

An unbelievable value for the content and her amazing talent that she shares......here's a peek:



If you aren't familiar with her work....I can't say enough about how I love her and her whimsical style. She has graced 2 recent covers of Somerset publications and is a frequent contributor. Beth is an amazing woman that I truly admire, both artistically and personally. She has taught me a lot about balancing personal and artistic goals.

See you in class!!


4 comments:

  1. I am famialiar with Elizabeth's work does this mean she has a crafty sister??that i have totally missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeee her classes!! Of course I was getting like really giddy thinking you two were doing a class together after I read the title of your blog post!! LOL!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bethany. I can't wait to make a little album with her!

    and, I just got my new Somerset Memories, and your interview and pages looks amazing! Congratulations! How exciting to be featured like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @HEATHER

    No, Elizabeth and Bethany aren't sisters. I believe they are distant cousin-in-laws, or something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.