Monday, March 28, 2011

More Hambly

Here it is almost the end of the month.....so I thought I would share my last Hambly projects as their March Guest Designer. Thank you again, Hambly and Allison!

Lots of bits and pieces in this one and I added in some stickers from Sassafras.



These cameos brought to mind a vintage feel. The rose is an antique from my garden and the chipboard butterfly by Imaginarium Designs.


Love the gorgeous intense colors that Leeann dyes her crochet pieces from the Chip Chop Shop!


It seems I haven't made my way here as often this month. So what have I been doing?

mental adjusting
laying in the sun
laughing with my daughter
playing with puppies
being inspired on pinterest

realising that I don't have to fill every moment with busy-ness

thinking about my personal identity
you see, for a long time in my mind I have been

the fat girl in the room
tried to be the popular scrapbooker
the perfect mother

and now I want to be

the healthy girl inside me
an artist that shares from her heart
the most loving mother I can be

I'm making good progress.




15 comments:

  1. I love your honesty Lucy. That's why i consider you one of my closest friends..... these layouts are so you, original, gorgeous and one of a kind. Steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and inspiring LOs and beautiful sentiment. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These layouts are GORGEOUS! I love the way you do lots of layering with the overlays. Definitely gives the layouts lots of amazing dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my!!! they have different feel but are so gorgeously yours!!! love the details and color schemes!!!

    and love how honest and mature you are with your choices :****

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lucy
    It is a good Day when one wakes up feeling good about ones-self. I looked at your pages and I can see the artistry shouting out at me.
    My scrapbook pages are lacking in this sort of creativity, I am getting there, but it is slow process as I do not work on it as much as card making. Anyway, your life balance is definitely on a good road right now, try and keep it there and you will reap the rewards in every aspect of your life.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work...love what you've been doing instead of blogging too...it's good to catch up with life...take care...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally love this, and the way of using hambly is endless and your inspire me to use hambly now and thanks for sharing Lucy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Lucy.... oh i so LOVE your hambly creations.... you rock at product that comes your way...I am so buying heaps more hambly thats one product that i have always loved!!! awesome take good care leeann:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to hear you are doing well and following your heart. Listening to your gut is how I refer to doing what is best for myself. The more you do it, the easier it gets too! I think a basic need for everyone is PEACE.
    Be well,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you have achieved your goals, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear you are doing some "internal adjusting". Your art and your work are so beautiful.
    For what it's worth, my favourite quote is from Eleanor Roosevelt, "noone ever made me feel inferior without my consent." I don't know, but maybe that make sense to you too?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, everyone, for your wonderful and supportive comments! I'm so thankful for you all!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love everything Lucy! Love the way you mix papers, hambly.
    Beijos =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey you! These pages are beautiful. I love what you did with the Color Room too. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.