Friday, March 25, 2011

It's been a bit of a crazy week.....finishing up some projects and thought I would share a peek from the studio, since I can't reveal anything yet. ;)

Many, many layers of fabric, paint, stitching, beads.....love the textures.


It's amazing what a little paint can do......just dry brushed to distress and add a vintage feel. And more beads...something I'm liking right now.


We've got spring break next week and we're heading to the river for a few days. I'm looking forward to enjoying some family time. Thought I would just pop in for a minute to wish you all a wonderful weekend! :)

5 comments:

  1. That butterfly on the purple paper is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous Lucy. I can't wait to see the project in its entirety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeee those sneaks and that butterfly is *swoon-able*!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your butterfly! I've seen a lot of them on blog land lately. Yours is my favorite. Thanks for sharing a peak. I can hardly wait to see the reveal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.