Friday, March 4, 2011

Crate March Color Challenge

Working with color is one of my favorite things and I so enjoyed putting together this color palette and layout for Crate Paper. I invite you to play along - you can see all of the details and other inspiration from the designers here: Crate Paper Blog



Love this cool circle template from Crafter's Workshop.....I used some silver metallic paint from DecoArt and it glows!



I can't thank you all enough for your kind and encouraging words about the changes I am going through. I'm feeling good about it all and have been painting in the studio some this week. :)


7 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! I can't wait to play along! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. simple and beautiful layout. I love the Deco Paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooooooooooove your attention to detail and those artsy touches on your layouts!
    hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well how happy to find you! I just clicking around looking for other mixed media type mothers, and then I see you and then see we are in some of the same magazines! Your blog is great. Mine is rather new and needs work! I am excited to explore you blog more and your work. ...and how do you get the slide show to play sideways?

    I love this page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for such an awesome challenge Lucy. I really had alot of fun playing along.
    Best wishes for your new changes and creative adventures.
    Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Luci....I just love to see all your LO....!!!I'mm so happy to find you!!!!I always love all your work and this LO im special is so nice.

    I miss the time I was looking all your work in the amillionmemories galerie.
    Have a nice week...
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lucy, fantastic combo of colors, I loved.
    I sent my Lo already to CP e-mail. Here it is...
    http://janetestella.blogspot.com/2011/03/crate-paper-march-color-challenge.html
    Tks a lot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.