Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sweet Shoppe - Studio Calico

I meant to post these pics earlier this month - these are the layouts I made using the Sweet Shoppe kit from Studio Calico. Crate Paper designed some exclusive papers for Studio Calico and I was lucky enough to get one of the kits to play with!
The colors in this kit were so much fun - thank you, Studio Calico and Crate Paper! :)









I've been missing a good part of the week.....my dad has been in the hospital with heart problems. The doctors put some stints in his heart and he is doing much better. We are hoping he gets to come home today. I'm so thankful.


10 comments:

  1. Adorable, Lucy! I love the twinkle toes idea - my daughter has those too. I'll definitely have to take some pics of them now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Studio Calico subscriber, I'm so delighted to see you playing with their kit!
    These LOs are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what beautiful layouts Lucy, I love Umbrella, it reminds me of that song by Rhianna. I hope your dad is okay and comes home today. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice layout Lucy, I pray that your dad will recover and feeling much better soon! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful work Lucy! How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your comments about my dad. He was able to come home on Sunday and is recovering very well. I'm so thankful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your dad home yet? sending prayers your way girl..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layouts, Lucy! I love Emma's cute little shoes, she is such a doll!!

    Glad to hear your Dad is doing better, I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable Lucy!! And i lve your photos, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Lucy, I'm so sorry about your dad. I hope everything goes well....I'm keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love your pages, my friend. You truly did a beautiful job with that kit. SO love the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.