Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pages of my Book.....GDT

*****pre-posted while I'm away at CHA*****

I was delighted to be invited to guest with these lovely ladies this month......Pages of my Book......absolutely wonderful inspiration!! Thank you, Poki and Kaori!!

I created this layout from the prompt and sketch inspiration:


I used my water soluable wax crayons to color the resist paper.....it gave a rich pop of color.


I adore mix and match.....my favorite combination......just bits and pieces from my stash.

I hope you check out the Pages of my Book site for more inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! This layout is insanely cool! Absolutely love the water soluble wax crayons on the resist paper. So cool looking. I don't think I have ever heard of water soluble crayons. How exactly do they work? Do you wet the page after coloring? I would love to give it a try! Can you tell me what company makes them?

    Thanks for sharing such amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the details here! The chipboard with waving machine writing is PERFECT for the topic. LOVE the color splash from the crayons too- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Lucy!!
    I hope you are home safe and sound now!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Layout Lucy.
    Love all the different pieces you have done all over the page, it must have given you a lot of satisfaction doing this, a mixed media ensemble it is wonderful.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS on the GDT!! How did we KEEP missing each other at CHA!!??!!?? UGH!!! Craziness!!! I love love love love this lo... that stitching is AMAZING!!! Hope you are home safe now!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lucy! This is FABULOUS, my friend! I love the mix and match here. you do that to perfection. Love the raw chipboard title lettering with the stitching, and adore how those water color crayons make the background look. I could stare at this for hours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.