Friday, January 21, 2011

More Webster's Peeks - Country Gardens

It's been a wonderful kind of insanity in my studio lately.....like Christmas with packages arriving and new colorful papers and embellishments to drool over.

I've got a couple of peeks of some CHA layouts for the Webster's Pages booth - this line is Country Gardens.....really shabby, romantic, lushness.....yum!



The new design team was announced today - so happy and proud for my friends who made it! Brandin is doing something wonderful for the leaving girls, an Alumni Team.

You know it's funny.....closing a chapter is always hard, even when you make that decision.....thank you, Webster's Pages and Brandin for a incredible 2 years!! But you'll still be seeing me work with their papers, of course....lol.

And some personal exciting news for me................after much inner debate and struggle, my husband told me to buy my tickets for CHA or he would buy them for me......lol. I love that man!!! So, if you see me wandering around, be sure to say hi!                                                         ok.....back to the studio.....

7 comments:

  1. YUMMY sneaks!!! And CAN NOT wait to see you again this year! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous! Glad you will still be a part of the alumini team...makes your decision a bit easier to take! Have fun at CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sneaks!! LOVE the pins so much. So glad you're coming to LA! Can't wait to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be keeping an eye out for you! I'll be the one in teal! Can't wait to give you some HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous new embellies!!! LOVE THEM!!! You better make sure you're constantly posting in the gallery and posting to the discussions. I'm soooo going to miss your fabulous projects!!! Congrats on going to CHA! I was so happy to hear Brandin's creating an alumni program. How fab is that?!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Lucy! you are so talented an I love your work, can't wait for the sneak peeks...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.