Saturday, January 1, 2011

Intention

This morning when I awoke, I felt such anticipation for the coming year. I realized that for the first time that I can remember, I feel ahead of my goals and desires for the new year. With so many changes last year for me, with my weight loss, finding an incredible massage therapist (she is so much more than that), artistic growth....I don't have any resolutions this year. What a wonderful feeling! My goals are to just continue working with and growing from what I accomplished last year.

My massage therapist does energy and healing work - it's been life changing for me. It's opened me to see myself more fully and helped me to let go of so many things that were holding me back. Besides giving me so much pain relief....I feel so fortunate to have found her, through my good friend, Nan.

I've written down my goals and I'm printing them out where I can see them daily.....I'm learning to say no to things will hinder my intentions. It's really difficult at first, but in the end, so liberating.


This is a painting I just finished....combining what I've been learning and helping me to develop my style.....it's a work in progress, but I'm very pleased with it.

Happy New Year.....may it be all that you wished for. xo


20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lucy! You work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky are you to have found a special person who has the ability to open up your mind.
    Life is too short to contemplate.
    Carpe diem and live! I always say.
    Your painting is wonderful.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lucy.I wish you the best for 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lucy! You are such an amazing artist! That painting is simply fabulous! I'm so excited to see all the new directions your art will be taking you in this new year. Happy, happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Lucy!!
    I hope you'll keep spoiling us with your beautiful work!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hold onto your hat Dorothy, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore *wink*.
    2011 is going to be an awesome year for us. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, sounds like a good year and I hope it goes on this year as well for you Lucy! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful painting... the rainbow has appeared.

    I love you and hope you have a wonderful year and all that you hope for.- gayle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year, Lucy!!!!

    Your painting is gorgeous!!! You as always amaze me with your creativity!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. May your muse continue to inspire you for the new year!
    Best wishes!
    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just read your artful blogging article and enjoyed it immensely. I'd like to crawl into the pages and meet ALL the talented blogging ladies in person! But for now, I guess I'll just keep reading your blog and check out some new ones.

    Your painting is magnificent, please keep showing your paintings and believe they are amazing.

    Happy New Year to you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful, Lucy!! I hope good things continue to happen for you in 2011. Happy New Year, sweet Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucy!!!! She is so beautiful!! You are so talented!!

    Luv
    Jaz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning work Lucy, i actully wouldnt mind having that on a wall over here ;) You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous beyond belief Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope everything is all right with your family - I am missing your inspiration each day! :) I love all of your items you show here they all make me want to try some different things (mix media and painting and such).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your work is so gorgeous, dear Lucy! I´m so glad we´re gonna work together again for another sex month with Crate Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really stunning Lucy! WOW! No words`!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.