Monday, January 24, 2011

In the Neighborhood

We have some lighted deer that we put out in the yard every year at Christmas. Emma is entranced by them and goes out to chat with the mama and daddy deer. This isn't the first time she's asked for me to photograph her with them......telling them little secrets...lol.

The Neighborhood collection from Crate set the scene perfectly for this whimsical photo and theme. This paper will be great for any season. If you haven't seen the entire collection you can check it out here: Crate Blog.




And.....I feel amazing!! I'm all caught up with CHA projects - everything shipped.....whew, it's been a busy month. Can't wait to share pics of all I've been creating. :)

I think I'll go rest now...lol....before I have to start deciding what to pack for CHA.


5 comments:

  1. Love this...love the perimeter journaling, the torn layers at the top, and the adorable cluster of elements at the bottom...enjoy CHA, Lucy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just GORGEOUS Lucy! I love love love love love the banner and that photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love your work for Crate Paper! Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh the little deer story is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a good night sleep, and a lot (and I mean a LOT) of fun at CHA. I wish I could be there - maybe one day?!! I'm curious to see all your layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.