Friday, January 28, 2011

Can't wait to see......

With the CHA reveals showing up everywhere this is an exciting time in the scrapbook industry! I'm loving the trends I'm seeing.......handcrafted elements, collage look and sewing type embellishments....silhouettes are huge, as are cameras.....and circus themes.
Thought I would share some of the ones I'm most excited to see in person this weekend.....


Sassafras Lass......a long time fave of mine.....so, so gorgeous......loving everything from them this release!



Really loving Glitz's new lines - a great vintage grunge look. Their circus themed line looks beautiful, too.



Pink Paislee and House of 3.....love the eclectic look - travel, art journal...all combined....gorgeous colors!


Mistables...by Prima....pull out your paints and sprays!


And also from Prima....vintage inspired florals.



Pretty much everything from Maya Road...did you see they have kraft die cut doilies coming out?!? And these zipper strips.....omg!



Cosmo Cricket's new lines are really special, too....



I can never get enough of Webster's fabulous trims....and you already know how I love the new collections!



But I still have to say that Crate has blown me away once again......I've shown a lot of their stuff on my blog already....but this has to be my favorite: Emma's Shoppe



Hmmmmm....I'm noticing a trend here......my favorite colors...lol. Maybe that's why I'm so excited about CHA this season? Ok, so I'm heading out this morning......I've got a long flight ahead - all the way across the country.....let's hope I don't forget anything urgent. ;)

See you when I return! Or, be sure to say hi if you see me on the floor.....I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! :)




9 comments:

  1. PP Daily Junque is almost a perfect collection for my tastes- LOVE the colors of Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe. Hadn't seen the Prima mistables yet- those look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Circus themes, bright colours - oh my, it's going to be a sunny and colourful season!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my choices are more or less the same like yours.. but I like CP Portrait better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure enjoyed this post. I'm new to the world of stamping and creating home made cards. I've found a lot of inspiration touring your blog. You have a wealth of information on products and are a goldmine of ideas. Thanks for sharing your talent and wonderful works of art. I've actually blogged about your blog on my own blog because I was so excited to find you. Hope you don't mind. If so, please let me know.
    I'll be back - many times.

    Jackie
    http://artsywritersewandso.blogspot.com/p/artsy-stars.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie, omg i miss you. You need to tell me how CHA was ... i am dying to hear..... I nearly fainted when I saw the photo of you, Brandin, Jane and JJ, I can't believe you met Jane !!!!! It was surreal for me.
    Anyhow, waiting for you to get home safely.
    I bet your little girl has been missing you,

    Oh and I can see why she just loves the angel Chip Art. Gorgeous.

    Steph

    PS ..... **whistle in background** still waiting for my Artful Blogging Mag !!!! lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am actually avoiding new releases...! see no evil.. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot wait to hear all about your time at CHA! I know it was fabulous. Hope you took a ton of pictures to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucy, dumb question: What is CHA? I hear about it a lot.

    Is it an industry-only trade show, or can end-users go there to meet the exhibitors and shop around???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Lauren,

    Not a dumb question at all. :)

    It is the industry trade show - CHA stands for Craft and Hobby Association. It's for vendors and not for customers. I've been able to go by getting a pass from a vendor that I work for. This year I went with a Crate Paper badge.

    CHA shows are 2 times a year and show all of the new releases in the craft and paper industry.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.