Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter Wonderland Project


Winter Wonderland is here!!

I created a hybrid project using a jar candle for my mini class. You can see the full instructions and details here at inspireMe. Karola and I are posting together - she did a beautiful notebook - both great gift ideas!


Here's my video tutorial showing how I made the hybrid gift tag for my candle:


Hybrid Gift Tags in PSE from lucy edson on Vimeo.

Head over to inspireMe to see all of the gorgeous projects and holiday inspiration!!

1 comment:

  1. Lucy, this video is amazing - I've never actually seen digital scrapbooking before, so it was fascinating seeing how it works! I love how your project turned out, the tag and and the whole candle are adorable. I'm so motivated to go buy some candles to alter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.