Sunday, December 5, 2010

SCRAP Me!


I had the opportunity to do a little q&a interview for this fun Brazilian site.....so flattered to be asked. There are so many Brazilian scrappers that I admire....they have such a free, fun style! You can click on the icon to link to the interview. It's in Portugese, so I'm not sure what it says, exactly.....lol.


****************************


Getting ready to kick off the week of Winter Wonderland at inspireMe tomorrow......ready to do some Holiday Crafting?!? My project goes up on Wednesday.


*****************************


Holidays Handmade is starting off, too - I think my post goes up on Wednesday night on Julie's blog - should be tons of fabulous projects to inspire!!

***********************************

Just finished decorating the tree today - I went with some jewel tones this year - looks really festive and smells great. Hope you had a great weekend - see you later this week! :)


0 wonderful comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.