Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!! I'm taking a little break to spend time with my family and relax, so I'll see you after the holidays. :)

Just a quick peek at what we've been doing.......making some fabric rosettes....Emma's color choices for her own headband....loving that hot pink feather she added into the mix. :)


My favorite ornament - I helped out in Emma's classroom for Craft Day - crazy busy! She made this ornament, which I love. That hand couldn't be more precious in my eyes.

I've been working on setting goals and prioritizing for the new year.....that feels really good. I need a focus, so I can stay where I want to be. I'll be putting together a selection of faves from 2010.....wow, what a year!

Wishing you a wonderful time with family and friends as we celebrate this special time. xo



9 comments:

  1. Have a Merry Christmas. I have enjoyed your blog this year. If you look real close in the ornament I can see you taking the picture. That is special. Enjoy your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful headband! I myself plan on attempting one for my 9-year-old niece this Christmas. I hope mine turns out like yours, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy,
    I love Emma's ornament, what a great keepsake. Won't her children be amazed by size of Mommy's hands. Sweet! I'm working on prioritizing and reorganizing too.

    Have a Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing.

    Peace,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too!!! Enjoy the quality time with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that rosette headband and precious Christmas ball! Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, what a great idea for an ornament - that hand snowman is precious!! Merry merry christmas, lucy! Shoot - we still need a phone date!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, what a great idea for an ornament - that hand snowman is precious!! Merry merry christmas, lucy! Shoot - we still need a phone date!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Beautiful. Miss you.

    Have a relaxing and wonderfully stress free holiday.

    Steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Lucy!!! Adorable headband and super cute ornament!

    Enjoy your week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.