Friday, December 31, 2010

It's in the Details

I think it is the details that make a project go from special to extraordiary. Here are some details that I loved creating this year - it looks so different to just see the little bits. Love that. Just a few more 2010 faves and a personal note from me.










This year has been very transitional for me. It's been more than I ever expected in many ways. A lot of growth and change, both artistically and personally. I'm embracing me. All of the details of me. The biggest lesson I have learned this year is that you, we, all of us are worth it....worth the time, the effort, the love.

I wish I could personally thank every one of you who have read, commented or just peeked at my blog this year. I'm glad we've had the chance to meet online and that you've looked into my heart - because that is what my art is. Thank you for your kindness. xo

Wishing you a very wonderful New Year full of love and much creativity. See you in 2011. :)

14 comments:

  1. Amazing post Lucy! Love your work and you are such a wonderful person and friend. Happy New Years:) <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful details! Congratulations on such a great 2010! Have a happy new year and looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s so beautiful to see your work in details. Your layouts and mixed-media creations always blow me away. I wish you a very happy new year. I hope it will be as great for you as 2010 was:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. for me, your projects are always special,every details,
    happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy,
    I wish peace, health, success and prosperidde you and your entire family!
    Happy New Year!
    Happy 2011!
    A big hug !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful Lucy...thanks for sharing with us!!!

    Wishing you and your family and very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful details and message! I am very inspired by what you create and write. I love the idea of posting favorite page details versus actual pages- it really demonstrates the craftmanship and innovation you put into your work. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lucy I know exactly how you feel.
    I have only just found you, but I hope it is going to be a long developing friendship. Your work is very inspiring.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see that your heart sings a beautiful song by the art you share. Thanks for letting us be a part of it. Look forward to the year ahead. Jane B

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and am so excited to see all your beautiful creations! Challenges me to ramp up my own creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just dropping in to wish you a marvelous New Year! May all your dreams come true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous - I'm so in love with all the details of your works!!! so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous! Each and every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow your work is sensational - so arty, colourful and full of feeling. Your talent is amazing and I feel so inspired by your work. WP are so lucky to have you on their DT. Thanks for sharing

    Jenny Garlick (from InspireME)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.