Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All I Want for Christmas....

We've got that take on a traditional Christmas wish this year at our house....lol. Emma's been losing teeth, right and left and has an adorable gap tooth grin right now.

It fit right in with Crate Paper's Happy Holiday's Blog Event! Be sure to check it out for fabulous inspiration and prizes!!

I just love this smile!


I don't have a lot of wintery photos so I love how versatile the Snow Days collection is and the wonderful colors!




I painted a piece of canvas with acrylic paint and gesso for a textural layer.


What's on your Christmas wish list this year? I don't have much on my list....I'm already so blessed. A few new paint brushes and some new art classes are on the top of mine. I'm so enjoying the magical time with Em. Hope you are enjoying your preparations, too! xo


15 comments:

  1. I remember when my kids had that unique smile. Toothless talk was silly and sweet... Enjoy.

    Great layout. I love the textures and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a wonderful LO Lucy...so filled with the most wonderful colors and details!!!!

    What an adorable pic!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This LO is just fantastic...the fun colored embellies just go perfectly with that sweet photo!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love all of the vibrant colors! For me, I'm just hoping for some white snow, healthy family and maybe a few scrappy supplies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your work is always so joyful and colorful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definately one of my favourite layouts of yours. Love those bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rich colors on this adorable LO! On my wish list is a Martha Stewart bracket edge punch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucy, Just thought I'd stop by and let you know how much I LOVE this layout. It's fantastic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool! Love the colors and that cute picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is truly AMAZING! Love all the vivid colors and textures! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is more than FAB!!! too cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the layers on this page and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous! I just read your article in Artful Blogging and loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.