Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfulness

And no, I'm not saying I'm thankful for my rings....lol. Even though I do love them. Just talking about a spirit of thankfulness this week with Emma and seeing her realize that not everyone has the same advantages that she does.....I'm so grateful for her kind heart.

Thankful for my art - it has pulled me through all the craziness in my mind.

Thankful for my life.....so happy that I am learning to love myself and the desire to take care of me, emotionally and physically is now strong, after so many years of that lacking.

Most of all....thankful for my family - I love them with all my heart.


This makes me very happy - a bit messy, layered, artsy - loving the Crate Paper here.


Lots of bits from Restoration mixed with stitching, gesso, ink, fabric, vellum backed chipboard frames.....yum.


brads + ink + stitching = deliciousness


What's on your thankful list today? I'm also so thankful for you.....that you visit my blog and care enough to share your thoughts with me.....THANK YOU!!!!  

 

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post!!! I adore the LO...all the details...the texture and stitching are Fabulous!!

    I am thankful for all of my Blessings!!!

    Wishing you and your family a Blessed Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Lucy :) Beautiful post and And I love your page. Hugs girl <3

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this layout, what a stunning and gorgeous layout you did. My jaw was dropping like about a minute and I totally adore everything that you did. Great one Lucy! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for you my friend and all the inspiration you give me!!! Beautiful layout, I love all the texture and layering!!!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is wonderful. Love those rings! Your stitching is charming. All of your layouts have so much going on and I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful LO and a beautiful post as well. I'm happy to hear you're happy with who you are, we all struggle with that sometimes. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Lucy! Have a nice weekend xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful layout Lucy. I love all of your details and the wonderful layers.

    The journaling is great. Hope you had a great holiday. Talk to you next week!

    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I'm speechless over your layout... I can't find the right words but it goes way further then 'stunning'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI friend, happy Thanksgiving! I know I am a bit late cos I was travelling. Saw this and I went "wow". everything i love - artsy, stitching, paints.. layering. So so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.