Monday, November 1, 2010

Graphite Portrait

I'm learning a lot as my art journey continues.....drawing a portrait is not something I ever imagined myself doing. But I loved it - I spent the weekend with pencils and paint - I'll have more to share soon.

This is from Tam's Online Workshop -Fabulous Faces. I would highly recommend it. The first project was to draw and shade a portrait in graphite pencil. The end result was a pleasant suprise to me.....I've always thought that I couldn't draw. Hmmm....may need to let go of some of that fear. Needs some work, of course, but I felt really good about this first attempt.



Can you believe it is November? Now let's just get the Halloween candy out of my house....lol.

9 comments:

  1. Yes, once you let go of that fear one can do miracles... keep on drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you are crazy talented! LOVE THIS! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love Tam's classes, she is so generous. You did a great job, you definitely need to keep drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, you really are talented in so many areas! Gorgeous drawing, keep it up Lucy!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you did a GREAT job, Lucy!!! LOVE this drawing!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lucy...this is awesome...I LOVE IT!!!

    I agree with you...get rid of the candy....HEHE...I did....dumped it all in the boys trick or treat buckets!!! Bad MeMe!!

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great, it would seem you have a natural talent for portraits indeed:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love your drawing Lucy!You are so talented!!!
    I feel so urged to take this clas too, if only time will let me..but I definitely thinking about it!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Homeopathic medication is definitely a natural kind of healing!
    [url=http://www.homeopathicdoctors.org/]homeopathy for dogs[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.