Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Believe in Love

I believe in love, don't you? After having my daughter my ideas of love changed a lot - grew broader and deeper. Love can change a life, I know it's changed mine.

This is a fun older mix of products for last week's Color Room Palette - it's actually one I did a while back that was in a Brazilian e-zine.

I pulled old favorites from my little color drawers to embellish this - I love the eclectic feel of mixed product.


Lots of torn, random edges and some cross-stitches.


Paint, rub-ons and stamping.



Isn't that pose the cutest?


This week is feeling kind of hectic so I'll keep this short for now.....I'm trying to meet some deadlines....but I want to leave you with a favorite love quote of mine by Rumi:

This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.




12 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS Lucy! I loveeeeeeee the layers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just stunning..I love the detail that you put into each creation!!! The paint, the rub ons and the textures...so pleasing to the eye!!!

    Wishing you a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I told you this before, but I really love this page!!! It' stunning!!! (as always):0)
    Love the published lo too!!!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lucy, this is awesome!!! No matter what style you try out, it always turns out stunning! And oh my, Emma sure is turning into quite a young lady :-))
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, Lucy! This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, love this, my dear! :)
    Especially loving the layered cluster at top-right, and the eclectic mix of felt, glitter flowers, and epoxy accents...gorgeous color scheme as well as stash-use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful LO Lucy,great design and the colours are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my goodness... this is so beautiful!
    You are very creative!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow this layout is awesome. Talk about pulling out all the stops. It's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful. You always have outstanding layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mixture of colors and papers here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Such awesome detail in all your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.