Saturday, October 16, 2010

Garden - The Color Room

I was so inspired by the colors in this weeks palette from The Color Room. Adding the pop of deep purple to the gold and charcoal from Crate Paper made a striking combination. And this photo couldn't have been a better fit!


Hybrid frame by Kitchy Digitals and the gorgeous doilies are dyed by Leeann Pearce - from her ChipChop Shop.



A close-up of the stamping - the flower is a stamp by Christine Adolph combined with a another - but I can't remember the name - I lost the label....lol.


And the palette that inspired it all!



Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. WOW - this is really beautiful! Love all the embellisment - actually love all of it!

    have a great weekend!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza. Amazing take on a challenging colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous LO Lucy - love your take on the palette!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this and I went "Wow". You rocked this combo. I went wild doing TCR#28 this week! LOL. You just inspire me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Lucy, this is GORGEOUS! Love the yellow with the grey borders!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.