Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nostalgia - Webster's Pages

This month the Webster's Pages Design Team Guest Designer is the fabulous Christine Middlecamp.....now, I've been a fan of Christine's style for a long while but getting to know her through Crate Paper has been a real pleasure. She is not only extremely talented, but kind and encouraging, also. My lift was based on her style more than a specific layout - clean lines with lots of layers, a grid format and circular multi-layered embellishments. I think you will be inspired by her style, too!



I've combined paper from Hollywood Vogue, Sweet Season and some bits and pieces to create this layout.


Delicate ink splatter using Shimmerz Vibez - Breaking Dawn.....look at the silver undertones, yum!


A dimensional view of my embellishments - lots of layers here - Fabric Fancies from Websters, chipboard, pleated ribbon, brads, Sparklers from Webster's.


And the mixed size title - I ran out of one of the letters in the large size so mixed the smalled font in with it and I think it looks really great.



The week has been flying by, lots of housework and organizing and working on a special project for Somerset Studio. :)

See you soon,


11 comments:

  1. LOVE this one Lucy...the colors....the pics....the dimension are all just PERFECT!!!

    Wishing you a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I adore the layers, and the colors are absolutely wonderful :)
    Cheers!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucy You are amazing!! I love this Lo and that picture Oh my word!! Hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So incredibly beautiful. Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Christine-esque layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my stars....this is amazing! You really know how to work some magic with paper. :) BTW...thanks again for guesting for us at PP last month. It was such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see the inspiration from Christine, but with your own unique spin on it. I love it to bits, especially how you've used an alpha sheet (?) like a patterned paper. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the choice of colors in this page and the fact that we see only the legs on the picture. It gives kind of a mystery feel to the page as well as freshness with the whites. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is soooo beautiful! I'm speechless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.