Monday, September 20, 2010

My Loves

Happy Monday morning to you! I had a little different idea for using your Shimmerz Vibez or Spritz - Open them up and paint with them - you can achieve some wonderful washes and watercolor looks. I think it added a special vintage look to this paper from Crate Paper Restoration. I love this photo of my two loves. :)




Here's how I created this look:




A close up of Before Dawn Vibez used as a wash with some splatter in Toadlee Pearlz.


I love the vintage look it added to my paper!



Thanks for watching and see you soon!

Oh, and some people thought I was taking a break from scrapping, from my last post.....and no, I'm not....just doing a little less for a while. :)

Lucy

5 comments:

  1. hey beautiful, what a wonderful technique and gorgeous layout.
    hope you are working through the grey. talk soon ok. steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy
    What I can say ? your work is always amazing.
    I also loved restoration collection, just waiting to arrive here in Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this turned out!!!! PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is so so so beautiful!! The photo is so lovely and of course, crate paper + shimmerz!!!! what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is so much to love about this page and the technique! You are sooooo creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.