Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer Student

I took a little different approach to Crate Paper School Spirit. Since it is our last summer before Emma starts kindergarten, it seemed appropriate. I love this photo so much - my baby is growing up so quickly.

This layout was in the Crate booth at CHA, I was so excited to send it off to them!

I used the banner stickers and added some hand stitching to make the photo stand out.




Hope you have a great weekend....it's been a crazy week, with packing and cleaning...I hate to leave the house in a mess, or really, I hate to come home to a dirty house from vacation. Now I can relax and enjoy our trip. See you soon!

12 comments:

  1. That is STUNNING, Lucy! I adore it! (And yes, the photo is amazing, I see why you love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful layout Lucy! No wonder they wanted it in the booth!!! Have a great trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lucy! no wonder they wanted it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful LO, Lucy! Love it. The papers just stand out so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful LO Lucy!!! And such a beautiful picture as well, your Emm is gorgeous! Have fun at the beach!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy...your LO is really amazing and I need to confess, I´m dreaming with CP new collections. I can´t await to see everthing with my eyes and hands here in Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man i hate coming home to a diry house! the layout is gorgeous gorgeous!

    have a blast and be safe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Lucy!
    Love the papers and design!
    The picture is my favorite!!
    Beijos ;^D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Lucy! The banner is so cute and so is the beautiful picture of Emma!!!
    Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a GORGEOUS layout! I love it - and you're right, the photo of your daughter is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.