Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stuck Sketches

I was happy to be asked to guest at Stuck Sketches this week and played with their great sketch!



I did some handcutting with the October Afternoon - Thrift Store line - these are such gorgeous papers and I feel terrible they sat in my stash for so long. But at least a good use for them now. ;)





Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! School starts here on Monday....there has been a lot of discussing of kindergarten.....Em asked me the cutest thing. She wondered what should she do if they did something that she didn't know. (she was so worried...awww) I told her that if she already knew everything then she wouldn't need to go to school. At least I can still handle the simple questions. hehe


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful layout Lucy! I love the paper whimsy and the colors. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout. Love those layers. Got your call, will call you back soon. I have been a little sick. Lets catch up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the vibrant LO, you both are beautiful!
    and thanx for pointing out a new sketch site ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous take on the sketch with the OA Thrift Shop !!

    I hope Em has a great start this new school year !! how fast she's blossoming now ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful in black! lovely pretty details added and im drooling over ;)!!!

    have a great week aheda Lucy,
    luv,jaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Loving those colors and the vintage feeling! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.