Monday, August 30, 2010

School Altered Notebook

With school just starting, it seems the perfect time to present one of my latest projects for Crate Paper - an altered notebook, for either you or your kids.





Here's how I made it:



And some close-ups:






Last week went well for with school starting, Em was disapointed that she was off for the weekend. I don't think I have been alone this much for quite a while. Both sad and refreshing....lol.

*****And while I'm sharing a video today, I wanted to tell you that I am in the top 3 of the Helmar Video Contest and it's down to voting now.....so if you don't mind.....please, take a peek at the entries and pick your fave! Helmar blog

Thanks!!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this!!! AWESOME idea Lucy!! And thanks for sharing how you made it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made one .. not done with it .. but I did alter the cover . thanks for the inspiration and kick in the bootay.

    http://sassysasha.typepad.com/mygoodies/2010/08/inspiration-journal-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this project! Off to make one. Thanks for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.