Monday, August 23, 2010

Lovely

I hope it isn't too corny, but my daughter is so lovely to me....and the journaling cards from the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely line were so perfect to share my emotions in this layout. The titles of the papers were just so cute that I couldn't bear to throw them away - so I trimmed them into word arrows to accent my page.



I handcut two sizes of flowers from the yellow floral paper and layered them with a pearl brad to make a dimensional flower.




I've so enjoyed working with the Paper Poppy kit this month! Hope you have a 'lovely' day!

I'm headed out the door to 'meet the teacher'. Little girl's first day of school tomorrow. She's ready, not so sure about me.

11 comments:

  1. Lucy this is so gorgeous. I loved it.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy!

    Beautiful, beautiful layout! I love the colors and the picture and the flowers. Very classy and warm.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I really worship your opinion, since you're such a great scrapbooker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable and sweet LO Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used these colors... gorgeous LO! That flower is just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS Lucy!! I love love love that photo and loving the depth on that flower!!! WOW!! You always amaze me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, the photo and the page.
    I also think my girls are just lovely too so no worries about being too corny lol.
    I can't believe you hand cut that flower. It looks so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you've done here! I also have been getting stuck into the Cosmo Cricket Delovely line - LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's not corny. at. all. I promise you that! This is gorgeous, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First day at school... aaahhwwww - I remember. (both as a kid as a mom!) How did it go? The layout about her is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful page, Lucy!! I hope the first day of school went well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is a beautiful page Lucy!!! I can't believe Em is going to school already!!!! She is such a beauty!!!

    I am going to be heading your way in November!!!! Finally!!! I have the tickets in hand!!! Could you email me your number again? When my cell phone died I lost a ton of numbers and unfortunately yours was one of them. I would love to get to meet you URL when we are down there!!! Hope to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.