Monday, August 16, 2010

Golden Days - RAK winner

Ah, the golden days of summer.....there is just something about the light in the late afternoon, especially on the water.



I worked a little freestyle in here - just letting the photo take center stage and using the Maya mist like a watercolor with a brush and adding a bit of Tea Dye Distress ink to accent.


I love the yellow twine in the kit this month and just let it fall where it may and stapled in place...kind of fun, I think.


The frame around the photo is digital - from Kitchy Digitals - I love to add hybrid accents to my pages to give the appearance of depth.


This is my favorite layout I created with the kit from Paper Poppy this month....such a lovely moment captured forever.

**********************************************************************************

Sorry, I'm a bit late posting my Webster's RAK winner from the other week.....vacation got in the way. ;)

The winner of the Webster's goodies is: MEG!!!!!!

**********************************************************************************

Just got in last night and trying to get settled from vacation....our last week before school starts. I'll see you when the smoke clears...hehe.

8 comments:

  1. I love this Lucy!!!!!! What a sweet photo:D :D I love everything about the lo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the detail on this LO is incredible.
    It is all so gorgeous, scrumptious, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Lucy!!! I love seeing the photos of little Emma, she is so beautiful!



    Thank you Lucy!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! I will email you my address...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder you love this one! It is fabulous and so full of eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun lo - hope you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you know I love freestyle and I love paints, so this LO sure looks good to me! It's absolutely beautiful, and so is your picture ... golden days indeed!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the freestyle.. a little painting.. a little texture.. just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout Lucy!!
    Gorgeous page of Emma!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.