Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stampington Video

I can't contain my excitement this morning....I woke up to the newsletter from Stampington and Company in my inbox: Postscript.....and to my delight my mini video tutorial!!!!

Being invited to do a video technique tutorial for Stampington is a dream come true for me....I'm speechless and as Emma would say, I've got butterflies.

Here is a link to the video on the Stampington site: Red Dress

And a couple of pics of my sample from the video.





Thanks for letting me share my excitement this morning and now I'm off to scrap...CHA projects are waiting. :)

9 comments:

  1. This is a big fluffy colorful feather in your cap chicky. Congratulations. What an honor. You soooo deserve it. Stephxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, Lucy, great little project there and great job on the video! Cheers from Barcelona! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is SO fabulous! xx Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy
    CONGRATULATIONS, beautifull work.
    I loved.
    Janete

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice video. Did you do your own editing? I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy..I do love this video. You did an awesome job. Your mixed media pieces always make me want to try something new and this is no exception. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your video Lucy! Beautiful techniques and I love the result!
    Congrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.