Monday, July 12, 2010

A New Fave

Crate asked us to share our favorite layout when they introduced the DT on the blog last week. Of course, I had to come up with a new fave. But truly this just makes me happy.

Remember a while back when I was talking about design evaluation? This is it....this is what I was envisioning. Wow....what a feeling. What do you think?

I have to thank my sweet friend, Nan for ordering me a set of the OA stamps....I love that doily!!





Ok, now coming this week.....more CHA reveals from Crate and Webster's Pages, the chat at ACOT (see the previous post), another clean up RAK, my mixed media canvas....I better get busy!

Thanks for stopping by and your comments make my day!! xo

12 comments:

  1. I can see why this LO makes you happy Lucy! I'm really glad I'm not asked to pick a fave of yours, I would have a really hard time, I love them all!
    Congratulations on your Crate Paper DT spot, woohoo!!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous!! You always amaze me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just to sweeeeeeeeeeet:):)
    Wish you can make me one:) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, honey, I'm speechlees! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS LAYOUT! I love all the small embellishments in little groupings :)
    SO CUTE Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a sweet photo! I love the layout and the colors are my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this gorgeous layout, went back and looked at the other one, just divine, I love those OA stamps. gorgeous Lucy. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing layout... I loved it so much...enjoy the CHA ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Lucy!! That layout makes me smile just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just wonderful Lucy! So in love with your style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this Lucy! I cannot wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.