Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Star

Another new one with Hollywood Vogue from Webster's Pages - this one of my little star. I was a little hesitant at first about the lavender but with the black and teal it is fabulous! I don't use a lot of pastel colors but this may change my mind. :)

I adore these Sparkler buttons - this is a new color - pink!

I created a handmade rose from the new netting and paired it with velvet leaves and berries and teal bloomers.


Don't forget about the chat tomorrow night at inspireMe - I'll be giving away one of the new collections from Webster's! Wed 9PM EST - see you there!


6 comments:

  1. Wow Lucy, this is a wonderful layout! I'm not a purple/pink girl but I agree - with the black accent this is awesome!!!! The photo is beautiful too, she truly looks like a shining star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors!!! Adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work is amazing!!!love the new papers!I wil come back some other time to see your beautiful work!!!it's very,very beautiful!!
    Have a very nice day.
    Love,Jollanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Lucy, as always! I am so excited about these new lines - not really a pastel person either so glad the teal and black is in there- it looks fabulous! I love the red shoes lo in the Websters catlog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the chat last night. The LO is beautiful! I love how you made the flower from the netting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutely love your style!! Glad i found you through Inspired Pretty Class!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.