Saturday, July 24, 2010

My first reveal of a CHA project for Webster's - this is using the Waiting for Santa collection.

Glitter is every little girl's favorite and Em has these shoes in several colors! lol


Love the vintage Santa in the balloon - that touch of whimsy makes it so Webster's.


And what I think will be one of Webster's main features this season....the mesh flowers.....I've cut this bouquet apart to just use the cream flower and leaves.




If you would like to take a peek at the entire catalog, you can download the PDF by clicking this link. Webster's Catalog - it's so luscious....watch for drooling!

We are headed out to do some school shopping today....kindergarten is just around the corner now. Have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. What a truly beautiful layout - for Christmas or otherwise.
    And yes, I love those red shoes too...... so darn cute! I'll have to go hunting for something similar for my girls I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could have ever believed it that I would be actually looking forward to X-mas... seeing your layout! THANKS, you made me giggle! Love your layouts AND the glitter shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy..this is really gorgeous LO and amazing collection from Webster´s. I´m so exicted waiting all CHA new collections arrive in Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh pretty Lucy!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this in the catalog - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy, Oh how much I love this LO of yours. The new WP line is fantastic and you did an amazing job! Can`t wait to have it in my hands and play with it! Hugs, Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. just perfect!!! love the pic and those papers are gorgeous.
    fabuous page,Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucy, just perfect for the new papers!you layout is beautiful and is so inspiring.i can't wait to get my parcel ;) have a fab week ahead ;)
    love,jaz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.