Sunday, July 11, 2010

ACOT Chat and RAK winner

Webster's Pages is doing something fun at A Cherry On Top this week! Each designer is showing the same layout done in 3 levels: Simple, Moderate and Complex. So something for everyone! Come hang out and chat with us!


Here's a peek at my project, this is from the complex version.


*******************************************************************************


And my RAK winner! I enjoyed reading every one's thoughts on their style, that was fun! And the winner is Natalie Elphinstone!! Congrats, Natalie, email me your address (crafty75@gmail.com).




*******************************************************************************
I worked on a canvas this weekend - can't wait to share! This is going to be a super busy week with CHA right around the corner. Both nerve wracking and fun. lol But one of my favorite times of the year!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool about the chat at ACOT! Hopefully I'll be able to stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!!! CONGRATS to Natalie! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your work. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see your canvas. I always love your mixed media art

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks very cool - can't wait to see the whole thing Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of showing the different stages with layouts, going to check it out. Congrats Natalie. Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.