Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's Wrong?

Because some days you just feel that way.....lol. I know I do.

For Palette #11 at The Color Room this week....the colors are fabulous, check out the other gorgeous projects made with this palette!



I used some Shimmerz Vibez here over a paper doily...Hermit the Frog. Isn't that a fun name? And some Breaking Dawn splatter. Loving the Teresa Collins home line here....it made the perfect accent.



Here's the palette if you have time to play along! :)



Yesterday was my baby's birthday....I can't believe that I am the mom of a 5 year old now!! And she has been sick all week with an ear infection so hopefully we can party this weekend. See you soon,

Lucy

9 comments:

  1. love how you used those colors! fabulous page!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous colours and loving your blog which I found not long ago. Am loving your work.
    Hope your wee girl is feeling better. My boy turns 8 tomorrow..where do the years go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy BIRTHDAY to your BABY!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo Lucy!!! Just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucy,
    first let me tell you what you already know, I'm a fan of his work, when you make a new post on his blog, I spend hours watching every detail of his work.
    And this LO is surprisingly beautiful, loved every detail.
    Here in Brazil we like to do a LO and a similar call scraplift, I ask permission for inspiring me to your LO and make a scraplift him.
    Congratulations once more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your sweet baby!!!

    Now this LO is AWESOME...you rocked the challenge with this one!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing... but then again, YOU are amazing! hope the birthday cuteness gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope that nasty ear infection has gone away :(

    this layout is super duper cute! love how you played with the colours ;) your work is always so inspiring ;)

    have a blessed weekend Lucy.
    luv,jaz

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! happy belated to em - welcome to the mom's of 5 year olds club!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.