Thursday, June 3, 2010

Webster's and Page Maps

Webster's teamed up with Page Maps this month - we are the featured designers with Becky's sketches for June!

I had a fun 8 1/2x11 landscape sketch to work with - love how this turned out!


Here's my sketch:
Aren't the Bloomers gorgeous?!? I combined Life's Portraits with some bits of Lullabye Lane.

This multi-photo grouping is from a digital set by Carina Gardner. It worked perfectly with these older photos of my tiny dancer. I did some detail cutting on part of the vellum from the Life's Portraits page - I think it made a really subtle design element.


I'm pre-posting some stuff for this week, while we are out of town. Be back soon!

Lucy

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout, Lucy!!! LOVE the GREAT layering and the photos!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy this is adorable,love the sketch!!! I`ll give it a try!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Lucy this is Beautiful!!! I love the contrast and the picture!!! Stunning!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Lucy!!
    I love your take this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous!!ableo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.