Monday, June 7, 2010

My Creative Scrapbook - Pt. 2

The rest of my projects for My Creative Scrapbook:


I used some black machine stitching to contrast and make the layers stand out more.


And our goofy little girl....I think you have seen this photo before.....lol. I just had to use it to go with this title!





And a couple of shots of what I was doing last week.....staying cool and relaxed in North Carolina in the Blue Ridge Mountains. This was the view from our condo. Ahhhhh.....


We did a lot of outdoor activities: hiking, canoeing, mining, site seeing, all without breaking a sweat...a welcome change for a family from Florida. ;)



Now to get caught up. See you soon,
Lucy

11 comments:

  1. Love these Lucy!!!! Oh the pics of the family are wonderful!!!!

    Looks like a relaxing time!!!

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects Lucy! I love the colors, the layers, such beautiful work! Glad you had fun on your trip, it's always nice to get away for some R&R!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours certainly are beautiful, aren't they. And I love the designs of your pages. It looks like you had a wonderful time away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Layouts Lucy!! Miss seeing you. The mountains are definitely calling my name...time for a get-a-way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are REALLY beautiful photos!!!!!! Love your works as usual:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being guest designer at MCS! Your layouts are beautiful! Love that view from your condo--how peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful LO's! Especially love the lazy days. That picture is so cute and the title fits so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that view looks like you were in N Georgia!!! LOL! Loved your work and I think that top lo was my favorite! I also love how you used the little butterfly stamp that was in the kit!!! You gave a very unique edge to the kit and I know members will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these layouts too Lucy!Wonderful colors and those layers are so beautiful!Love your design on Laze days!
    Those photo's are beautiful, sounds like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Lucy! I especially love the "Lazy Summer Days" layout. Adorable! Looks like you had a fun trip!
    Chelsea
    http://mommyandmeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Los, I think I need to lift the 2nd page that is gorgeous.
    Bya from Brasil
    Janete

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.