Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Creative Scrapbook - Pt. 1

I was thrilled to be invited to guest for My Creative Scrapbook this month!! The colors were some of my favorites and these layouts came together wonderfully for me. Lots of beautiful papers from My Mind's Eye in the June kit.

A definite favorite photo of Em - a little editing really made this pop. I'm doing a tutorial on using mists to stamp the background of the butterflies. Love those 2 part stamps, you can get so many effects with them!






I love these sweet sparkly smiles so much! Em and my dad, she loves her Papa. :)




I've got a couple more to share with this kit, but I'll save them for another day.

I'll be back in town late tonight if anyone has been trying to reach me, we've had very limited internet...which has been suprisingly nice. The Blue Ridge Mountains have been gorgeous and I have some great photos to share when I get them edited.

Lucy

11 comments:

  1. Don't you just love their kits?! I love both of these LO's Lucy! And the photos are precious as always! Sounds like you are having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love all the layers and edges. Sweet photos, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! Great pictures!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lucy!!!
    Love all the layers and textures you have going on!

    Have a great vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those layouts are precous,congrats on being guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work!! Your daughter is so cute!! A real charmer! I'm new here- still trying to figure out the forum! I appreciate everyone's hints and beautiful work!! And am dying to get started on my kits!! it is almost like when you were a kid at Christmas...didn't know where to start with all the neat stuff!!!
    From south (HOT!) Florida
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both great Lucy!! You are awesome :) Congrats on the GDT spot also .....Have a great weekend Hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so gorgeous, lucy! i especially love the layered butterfly look - so pretty! hope you are doing well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, happy LO's! Love how you made the "shadow" stamp underneath the cut out butterfly on the second LO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy, we were so glad to have you with us and you did beautiful work as always! These colors were perfect for you! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these layouts!Those photo's are beautiful and I love that background on the Sparkly one..beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.