Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Love those little hands...

I knew I wouldn't be able to resist this picture for long. Those little hands just melt my heart.



Lots of different stuff in the mix here: Crate, Sassafras, Prima, Teresa Collins, ink splots. Just working from the photo as inspiration for color and elements.



It's been nice to not be so busy with scrapbooking this month, I've needed a little more family time with Em out of school and summer activities. Soccer starts this week...never thought I would see the day when I would take on the title of 'soccer mom'. lol

Hope your summer's going good, too!

Lucy

11 comments:

  1. Oh Lucy this one is PERFECT and I adore all the elements to the page!!!! How could you not want to use this photo right away!!!!

    Enjoy being a soccer Mom...I just adore watching the boys play soccer and Evan starts a summer Soccer Camp in a few weeks!!!! I can't wait to see what he learns!!! Smiles!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Layout, and all det elements on it, and the picture is absolutly adorable !

    Have a nice week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this LO and those little hands are oh so sweet!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, that is such a sweet photo!! Love how you scrapt it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Lucy
    I love your work, you inspire me every day.
    Tks a lot
    Janete from Brasil !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy, that is gorgeous!!! Love the mix of different products!!! It's nice to take a step back and have less commitments. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just beautiful, love the modern look even though you've used such "old" flowers...gorgeous!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooow... That is amaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scrumptious.....still such an awesome photo it loks fresh and delightful every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lot of beautiful work here! Thank you for inspiration... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehhea, yeah, you're not the first image i conjur up when i think of soccer mom (and i mean that in a good way! ;-) I was a soccer mom, too, for a veeery brief period lol - i think noah was way too young to be invested in it at the time lol. I love that gorgeous photo, and your LO is fabulous, as always! great mix of product!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.