Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guesting for Ella Publishing

I was so flattered to be invited to guest blog for Ella Publishing this week! They asked if I could do a little tutorial on altering patterned paper, so I put together a video with ideas and a step-by-step technique for making a trendy doily paper using Shimmerz Vibez and Spritz.


Of course, I had to pull out my beloved Crate Paper to make it complete. (they are having a DT call right now, you know....fingers crossed that I get to stay!)

Here's a peek at my project - head over to the Ella blog to see the video....I hope you like it! :)




Summer is in full swing around here....swimming lessons for my little mermaid and our first soccer game tonight! It's looking like a long week ahead...hope your's is great!

Lucy

10 comments:

  1. Ahh...as I love your works. Thanks for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucy...this is just PERFECT....LOVE!!!!!

    Enjoy your swimming and soccer...Sounds fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG why have I not seen this ?????

    You better have an excuse young lady ...... it is absolutely gorgeous..... so much yummy detail, and the misting is delightful....... wozers.

    talk soon - me xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! gorgeous, gorgeous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work!!! This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beatiful. I love it
    Bye
    Janete from Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy, congrats! This misting is stunning! SO LOVELY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is beautiful Lucy! i have always love using doilies and what you share here is so inspiring ;)

    have a great Thursday.
    love,jaz

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautifully done. *sigh* i love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, this is so gorgeous, lucy! i'm sure you'll have no problem staying on at CP! ;-) Congrats on your guest gig!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.