Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dusty Cocoa, Orange, Charcoal and Beige????

You know how sometimes you see and color palette and think....

1. What were they thinking?
2. How can that work?
3. Ugh!

I have to admit those were my thoughts when I saw this weeks combo from The Color Room. Don't get me wrong, I love a challenge...but....

So, I wasn't going to even do it....I was thinking to myself....I don't do neutrals...when Steph said....this is going to be a huge challenge for me, that's why I'm doing it. Way to set me straight and I have to say I am SO happy I did it. Simple and sweet, I hope. ;)




You might love it, if you try it!



And a different view of my girly girl....a bit of tomboy in her...lol.



11 comments:

  1. Do love this LO Lucy! It has you written all over it. Even when you do neutrals it is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this palette and A.D.O.R.E. what you did with it, Lucy! SO glad you gave it a shot out of your comfort zone, and of COURSE you succeeded with it, SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with this Lucy, and the way you pushed your creativity.

    Plus, those frames look delish. I adore your signature at the bottom of each post. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those colors together!! Who knew? The layout is gorgeous...I love the dress forms too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and you rocked the challenge!!!

    The pic of your daughter is sooooo cute!!!

    Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gogeous Lucy! Always!!!
    Beijos ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with this Lucy :) do agree with the OMG what were they thinking, and you know what it's usually those challenges that get me thinking and pushing my creativity and I end up loving the end result.

    can't wait to do the challenge

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you have created with this palette Lucy!! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh, yes, totally simple and sweet and gorgeous! i actually love those colors together, and I love the sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you did with this one Lucy! That rose ribbon is my absolute favorite stuff!

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.