Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Distant Dreams

I took a different approach with the Seaside Retreat line from Webster's Pages in this layout - mixing in a bit Life's Portraits and the gorgeous trims for a vintage inspired look. This month we have a wonderful guest, Nicole Pomeroy. Check out her gallery at inspireMe.


Love the Bloomers - you can cut them apart without them fraying for individual flowers. I've layered a border punched strip of paper, Fabric Ribbon and brown lace along the side.


Spritzed with Shimmerz Vibez through a piece of sequin waste mesh - Jeni Blu and Papa Purple, then dripped some of the Papa Purple. The cameos and Sparklers are all so beautiful!


I wet and crumpled a 6x6 paper from the minis and layered a velum under that.

Dreams, seems like I've always been a dreamer - must be the artist in me. Always something I'm wanting to do, wanting to learn....it's just me and I see it in Em, too. Sweet dreams!

Lucy

8 comments:

  1. Lucy beautiful! I love the combination that you used. Have a great week and take lots of beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, has the ethereal feel to it!!!!! GREAT PHOTO again!! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color combination is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..awesome layout...loving that beautiful photo too!!And I love your title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layering on this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layering and that pic.....PERFECT!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful day!! Got my ATC today...Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous page... I love that you mix up the products a bit. A bit of purple with the light blue... gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful way you combined these colors...love the photo...hope you are having a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.