Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wish - The Color Room #6

This week's palette at The Color Room sang to me this week - can you see what I mean? I've taken some good pictures of Mark and Emma lately and really liked this one. In the optional sketch there were lots of spots and circles and I took some inspiration from that, along with the Crate Brook collection.


Don't they look sweet? ;)


Loving this little collection of chipboards from The Chipchop Shop, Dear Lizzy and Cosmo Cricket.


I've had this set of ink blot and grundge stamps from Bo Bunny -never even used them before and decided I like them - a lot!


Here's the palette if you would like to play along.



Hope you're having a good week! I am, my parents are still here visiting and I'm working on some new stuff for a guest spot next month...I'm crazy about the summery colors and can't wait to share!

Lucy

8 comments:

  1. Love the layout Lucy! It is so perfect with the great photo of mark and Emma. Pretty palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun LO Lucy!!love it!!!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' all the circles, Lucy. And the mix of chipboard embellishments - love that house with the groovy scalloped border. Totally fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one Lucy!!!! The circles are fabby!!! Great colors to work with...I am so far behind on my challenges...hope to get some time this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout. Those stamps are awesome as well as that little house. Whose the ChipChop Shop? I tried searching but can't find. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really fabulous! I was also really inspired by the challenge color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, really love your work!! And the photo is very sweet:)
    Have a great weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this palette, and your page is awesome! I hope to get to play again, our Speckles has been sick, our Bulldog, and I haven't scrapped at all since we sound out, she's such a sweet girl!!!! Love your page, love all the DT pages this week (and always!)

    Can't wait to see what you do with the MCS stuff!! WOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.