Saturday, May 22, 2010

Weekend Faves

I had a wonderful surprise this morning, featured layout at 2Peas and in the top 3 in all categories! I'm in good company with some fellow members of The Color Room, Ronda and Ingivild. The new palette is up too - it's gorgeous.


Some must see's on my list this week:

Shirred and Ruffled Dress Tutorial - A really clever idea using a men's dress shirt!!


AMAZING Patchwork Upholstery - reminds me of my crazy patch days - you must see the colors!!


Embellished Paper Doily - Christine has outdone herself with this project - her tutorial is still ongoing for this project.


Kind of weekend of memories for me - today would have been my sister's 31st birthday. It's hard to believe she has been gone longer than she lived on this earth. Miss you, Susan.

And on a happier note - Have a great weekend! We are heading out for a little shopping - someone is now going to bed all by themselves for 10 days straight!! A huge accomplishment in our house. :) A bit bittersweet for mom, though. A big girl prize is in order.


Lucy

8 comments:

  1. Yay for LUCY!!!!! your layout is amazing girl...love it heaps...and i think you will be happy to know that i have been using the shimmerz lots...that frog green is my favo so far...

    awesome lucy i hope you are keeping well...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Love this LO. It's really eye catching. Hope you and grown up Em are having a really good time today making some fun memories. :) Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! CONGRATS!!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 2peas LOVE! That layout is stunning. I love that patchwork stuff too. I saw that in my blog travels yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That layout is super, so I am not surprised that everyone loves it!

    Yay for Emma on bedtimes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome Lucy. You really do beautiful work. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOT Girl As I said that LO is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the feature, Lucy. Love the colors on this LO and the design is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.