Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Webster's Tag Collection - Mixed Media

This is a set of embellished tags I created for Webster's last season that I somehow never shared. I was wanted to create a mixed media piece showing off the new embellishments. The tags were misted with Shimmerz Spritz and layered with a variety of Webster's embellishments and trims, then mounted on a painted and distressed wooden board.











If you have any questions about how I created any part of this piece, just let me know. See you later this week!

Lucy

17 comments:

  1. There is so much to love here! What a beautiful, elegant piece, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The details are amazing!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is gorgeous!!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lucy....just stunning..you made me smile today with all of this beauty!!!

    Have a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, these are yummy! What a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O thank you, this is just the inspiration I needed. I've got this beautiful paper but didn't find my way with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazingly gorgeous tags. I would love to see a video demonstration of how to make those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lucy these are gorgeous - why haven't I been by here to check on your wonderful work - life gets in the way! Hello - beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is SO gorgeous, Lucy! Love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy this is just gorgeous!!!! Have I told you lately how much you amaze me with your talents??!!! Hope you have a great birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.