Sunday, May 16, 2010

Randomness and Lucy Art Winners

So, hopefully things are getting back to normal, whatever that is.....I made some studio time, between my parents being here all week and then a flu bug that took over our house this weekend. Ugh!

A peek at a video I am working on for Crate.....I'm so excited about this!



A guest spot I'm designing for next month - loving the colors so much!!



I drew some names for the pieces of Lucy Art (the ATCs made from the new Shimmerz Pearlz) and the winners are Jocelyn, Nancy, Steph and Frances!! Please email me your addresses so I can mail them out to you! (crafty75@gmail.com)



And my sweetie - all dressed up for her program at pre-k last week. My heart just melts.




It's looking like a crazy week, but any week I get to create is a great one! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I am loving that sneak Lucy!! Congrats to your winners...and loving that photo...toooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! Hope U all feel better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better. The flu bug is soooo terrible. same at my household. I am loving the sneaks... can't wait to see the rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these goodies look exciting and YIPPEE...I hope that Jocelyn is me!!!!

    Hoping that you are all feeling better soon!!! That flu bug is everywhere....my poor daughter had three OB patients with it the other night at the hospital...Now I am hoping she won't get sick!!!

    Wishing you a FEEL BETTER WEEK!!!

    Here is my email...GwainBear@aol.com!!! Shoot me something and I will send you my address!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...that's me, Frances!! Thanks Lucy I am super excited! I will email you in a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great peeks! LOVE the pic of Emma...wish I could have seen her school program! She looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little peeks at these goodies, and what a gorgeous photo of your little one! She is an absolute doll!
    Hope you're all feeling better in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear that you've all been sick. We've been bitten by the flu bug here too - just in time for a rush job on a kit I was doing. Of course! ;). Hope you're all on the mend.

    Your DS looks so sweet in her beautiful dress. Jamie has his kindy "disco" next month. I can't even begin to imagine how cute a disco for four year olds will be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you all get better quickly! Love those colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that Crate Paper! I am so sorry you have not felt well. I sure do miss chatting with you. Hope everything else is going well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.