Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pearlz New Release - Video Tutorial

New from Shimmerz Pearlz - 11 Beautiful new colors!! I had the chance to play with the new Pearlz and created a tutorial to share a blended painting technique. Here's a video - showing how I created it.



And my finished piece - I've layered the ATC with copper mesh, a dictionary page and Pearlz painted wallpaper and added a couple of embellishments.


The painted background - it made me think of 'A Starry Night'. It's really hard to show how pearly this is - but it has such a soft shimmery look!


I had a few samples left over from my project and thought I would do a little GIVE A WAY!! If you would like one of my ATC's leave me a comment and I will choose 4 people to send them out to! A little piece of Lucy Art!!

It's been a while since I blogged - life just got in the way - my parents have been here visiting and lots of projects going, but nothing I can share. But it's been busy!

Thanks for stopping by and the wonderful birthday wishes!

Lucy

10 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Beautiful projects, Lucy!!!!! Must come back again at night to see the video again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucy....another beautiful piece of Art...I so enjoyed watching the tutorial!!!!! It turned out Stunning!!!

    Love those new colors!!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness girl...you are good!! These are both breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love Lucy Art !!!!!!

    You are the Video Tutorial Queen.....
    Thanks so much for the inspiration.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. another wonderful tutorials! Love it! Happy belated birthday! Believe it was a FUN day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantabulous Technique. It's a must on my list of summer projects. Your tutorial has set my creative wheels a spinnin', LOL. THis is my first visit to your blog, but it won't be my last. Thanks for sharing your passion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so crafty! These look so luscious and arty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.