Thursday, May 27, 2010

Flower Photos

Just playing around with some flower photos - I think you'll be seeing the hands in a layout soon, love that one! I can't remember where I got the TTV frame - like the effect, though.







Tomorrow is the last day of Pre-K.....this year has flown by. Feeling a little sad but excited to start the summer and then Kindergarden!!

I'm on my way out of town for a bit - a little family vacation. Ahhhhh......time to relax and take some gorgeous pictures. See you soon and have a great Memorial Day weekend. :)

Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Love these pics and oh those hands!!!

    Have fun...we are going out of town also for a wedding...not much relaxation...but at least time spent with the Hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can spot those"got to scrap" photos a mile off....the flowers look adorable in her little hands!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics, Lucy! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos and can't wait to see what you do with them. Hope your vacation is wonderful and I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah , see, with photos this good, the pages will already have an advantage!!! vacation eh? I'm gonna miss u!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally beautiful pictures, Lucy! So excited to see the layout using the first pic!
    Chelsea
    http://mommyandmeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pic's, my roses are just budding, (of course I live in a colder climate). I like your new header, looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Pics Lucy :) And I love that frame :) Have a Fun and safe Vacation Hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.