Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Sun Room - Palette 3

I can't believe it's already Week 3 at The Color Room!! So many gorgeous entries last week and everyone is really having fun!

The colors this week are truly fabulous - as you know my love for bright, fun colors!! Here is my take and I worked with the sketch, too. I flipped it for my photo orientation.

About the photo, in case anyone is wondering.....it's hybrid - meaning I layered a digital frame over one photo in PSE and printed it all out in one piece, then cut around the outside edges. I rather like the effect. Here are the frames if you are interested in trying them for yourself. Holly McCaig - Border Effects, I use these frequently!

I used a fun mix and match from my stash - which makes me feel good - Crate, Webster's and October Afternoon - with some other little bits.


Here is the palette and sketch if you would like to give it a try!


And let's see, what else have I been working on this week? Some gorgeous Webster's Pages - coming soon.....more Crate! And speaking of Crate - my first layout is up on their blog this week, along with some fabulousness from the other DT members and a chance to WIN some CRATE!!

See you soon and thanks so much for hanging out with me today!

Lucy

13 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww!! I love love love love this Lucy!!! I am in LOVE with what U did with the photos!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lucy, I adore this layout!!! LOVE what you did with the photos, thanks for the link!!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lucy and these colors are just awesome!!!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy; I L O V E how you ut up that photo!!!! Really creative and inspiering. And your whole LO is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so incredibly beautiful. You are so amazingly talented. WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great take on the sketch and colors. Love what you did with your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This LO is fabulous Lucy. Just love it and I love seeing what you have been creating at the color Room

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Lo Lucy!! I love what you did with the pic Very cooL!!! Hugs :) I am going to try and get this one done :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just watched your video and I seriously loved it. Fabulous! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful page!!!!
    Love what you did with the photos!
    xxxxx
    Chimene

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! i love what you did with the photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.