Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stitching it all together

I was so proud of my daughter this week! She is learning to stitch and even let me have one of her first projects for my layout. hehehe Of course, I had to capture the moment with some photos and they worked together perfectly with my Crate Paper projects.


See her stitched heart tag!! I combined embellishments from all 3 of the latest Crate lines with the Paper Doll paper. I added in a lace doily from Leeann Pearce's Etsy store (I *heart* Leeann's chippies and doilies) and some Hambly stitch rub-ons.

The photo frames are from a digital frame set - love those! And I layered a couple Pioneer Woman photo actions to get the soft, but golden effect on the photos - I love actions and her's are some of my favorites. They are now available for PSE, which is what I use. YAY!!

I tackled the housework on Friday afternoon so I felt free to scrap this weekend and really enjoyed it! Now to get to the laundry.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Lucy

18 comments:

  1. Lucy, what an awesome LO you created! One thing is sure, your daughter will be handy and creative like you! Hugs, Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy...I just adore your work...and your little one....tooooo precious...look at her face in that photo!!

    This was a PERFECT LO!!! Love all the goodies and details!!! You always bring a smile to my face!! Laundry....yuck....scrapbook MORE!!!

    Smiles to you sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous, Lucy. She did an amazing job on that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooooooo AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeee the heart she created! this is just gorgeous lucy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful daughter learning to sew, the photos are beautiful and lovely LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page. So cute she is stitching...great idea to use on a page,Lucy!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Lucy,this is so pretty and sweet.I can see a future great artist as her mom!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. How do you do it? Your layouts are always so lovely and colourful, and just right. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! Such an awesome lo Lucy!!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. un LO meraviglioso! me lo salvo nella cartella "ispirazioni"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucy, how sweet is Emma sewing that heart! What a fantabulous layout and a precious memory :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so amazing Lucy! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this layout, Lucy! The colors are so bright and eye-catching and the design is fabulous. Love the photo treatment. But most of all, I love that you were able to include the stitched tag on here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this Lucy!!!
    Love how Emma is sewing already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning! I love everything about it, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's it, I'm making my children stitch, if for nothing but to have some cute photos i can scrap!! YES!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.