Monday, April 26, 2010

Shimmerz and Petaloo

I've got another video to share with you all today. Shimmerz and Petaloo have teamed up this week to show you what a gorgeous combination the Color Me Crazy Petaloo flowers are when combined with Shimmerz!!

I'm going to show how to make a lacy effect that you can use on many projects! Hope you enjoy!


And some close-ups of my project - I used Shimmerz in Flashee Fushia, Magenta and Hottie Pink for my background and added a sublte shimmer to the Petaloo flowers with Tuscan Sun Spritz.

LOVE that SHIMMER!!!


Thanks and see you soon,

Lucy

7 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwww!!! Lucy..these are GORGEOUS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes very gorgeous!!
    TFS!
    xxxx
    Chimene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and pretty card, and I like the butterfly idea. Thanks for all the tutorials lately Lucy, I'm loving them.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS!!!! I love this! TFS your steps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As its my first visit to your blog but now you can consider me as a regular visitor at your site.
    one sec thanks.
    Best Regard
    free classified india

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.